Returns & Cancellations
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS. Customer may, without charge, cancel an order for standard Products provided the order is scheduled for shipment by Coast Pneumatics more than 60 days after Coast Pneumatics receives written notice of cancellation from Customer. Customer may only cancel an order for standard Products scheduled for shipment by Coast Pneumatics within 60 days after Coast Pneumatics receives written notice of cancellation if accepted by Coast Pneumatics in its sole discretion, which acceptance may be subject to Customer accepting a cancellation fee determined by Coast Pneumatics. Customer may only reschedule an order if accepted by Coast Pneumatics in its sole discretion. Orders may not be canceled or rescheduled after delivery by Coast Pneumatics to the carrier. Customer may not cancel orders for non-standard Products. Non-standard Products include, without limitation, Products which are special orders, products which do not appear in the catalog, products not customarily in stock, value-added products, products to be assembled from kit form, opened software, and products identified as otherwise non-cancelable and non-returnable (“NCNR”).
Customer is deemed to have accepted the Products unless written notice of rejection is received by Coast Pneumatics within 24 hours after delivery.
The following provisions apply to the return of Products to Coast Pneumatics (except where Section 6 applies):
- Coast Pneumatics will advise Customer at the time of order placement whether any Product ordered is NCNR. NCNR Product may not be returned. Returns are limited to the previous year’s volume of purchases of any given Product.
- Coast Pneumatics will accept Product returns only within 30 days of the date of delivery to Customer.
- Authorization must be obtained from Coast Pneumatics prior to returning any Product by submitting a return material authorization (RMA) request to the Customer Returns desk. Please allow 24 hours for each request to be processed.
- If approved, Coast Pneumatics will issue Customer an RMA number. No return of Product will be accepted without a clearly visible RMA number marked on each carton.
- Return freight charges must be prepaid by Customer.
- Returned Product must be in original shipping cartons with all packaging materials included.
- Product must be in re-sellable condition. Customer will be advised of disposition or credit (whichever applies) after inspection of Product.
- Product returned due to Customer error may be subject to restocking fee.
- Coast Pneumatics will not be responsible for returned Product lost in transit.