Regulate your flow system pressure with flexibility using deadband pressure switches from Coast Pneumatics.
Deadband pressure switches control pressure in a system using a sensing component and electrical switch. The switch opens and closes a contact when a specific pressure is reached, but deadband switches are adjustable to create increasing or decreasing pressure set points. The component’s adjustability helps optimize accuracy during changing process conditions. Deadband pressure switches can be fixed or adjusted over a percentage of a process’ complete pressure range.
Coast Pneumatics is a leading supplier of deadband pressure switches. Deadband switches are available with pressure ranges from 2 to 100 PSI with temperature ranges of 40 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Mounting options include panel, flush, pipe thread and manifold.
Many industries rely upon deadband pressure switches to perform operations efficiently and safely. Our deadband pressure switches serve medical, construction, heating and cooling, agricultural, transportation, aerospace, petrochemicals and oil and gas industries. Partnerships with the world’s top manufacturers enable our team to meet customers’ needs at the best quality and prices.
Our customer service team is available to help customers find the ideal deadband pressure switch for their application. We are proud of our reputation for fast response times and superior knowledge of the products you need.
- Controls pressure in a system using a sensing component and electrical switch
- Make adjustments for increasing or decreasing set points using pressure switches with adjustable deadbands
- Switches can be fixed or adjusted over a percentage of the processes’ complete pressure range
- Pressure ranges from 2 to 100 PSI
- Temperature ranges of 40 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mounting options include panel, flush, pipe thread and manifold.