Cartridges & Canisters
Fulfill your liquid storage and pressure maintaining needs with assistance from the Fluid Power experts at Coast Pneumatics.
We offer a wide array of liquid reservoir canisters and reservoir cartridges to meet customer requirements at economical prices. Industries that use liquid canisters and reservoir cartridges include medical, photography, vending machine, undersink residential water, food service and processing.
Reservoir canisters store liquids that are either injected into a process or pulled from an activity with a vacuum pump. Liquid Reservoir Canisters are available in two sizes – half liter and one liter. Basic model reservoir canisters are capable of handling both liquid and gas applications from 29.92" Hg to 125 PSI. Reservoir canister housings are sealed with top seated 237 Buna-N O-rings and Acme square thread closure for bolstered service reliability.
Reservoir cartridges initiate a system’s compressor or pump when pressure inside a chamber falls outside a specified level. They are available in 15-, 28-, and 44-cubic-inch capacities and have a rated working pressure of 125 PSI and burst rating of 500 PSI. Medical and food processing industries can benefit from reservoir cartridge volume chambers, which have United States Food and Drug Administration-approved plastic construction. FDA-approved plastic mounting brackets are also available.
Find the right liquid reservoir canisters and reservoir cartridges for your process with assistance from our veteran customer service team. They are available at all hours and are known for fast response times and superior knowledge of the products customers need.
- Reservoir canisters store liquids
- Available in two sizes, half liter and one liter
- Capable of handling both liquid and gas applications from 29.92" Hg to 125 PSI
- Sealed with top seated 237 Buna-N O-rings and Acme square thread closure for bolstered service reliability.
- Reservoir cartridges are ideal for most pneumatic volume chamber and waste reservoir applications
- Reservoir cartridge volume chambers have United States Food and Drug Administration-approved plastic construction
- Available in 15-, 28-, and 44-cubic-inch capacities
- Rated working pressure of 125 PSI
- Burst rating of 500 PSI