Keep a firm grasp on your flow system pressure with vacuum switches from Coast Pneumatics.
Vacuum switches regulate vacuum pressure, commonly known as negative pressure, by opening or closing a connection when measured vacuum levels change from a specified value. Most vacuum switches actuate when vacuum pressure falls outside of a range or preset value.
Coast Pneumatics offers compact, inexpensive vacuum switches with sensing options from 4 to 30 Hg and a wide variety of other options. Optimum operating temperatures are between 40 and 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Bolster production with the ideal vacuum switch for your application with guidance from Coast Pneumatics’ expert support team. They are available around the clock to offer recommendations.
When searching for the best vacuum switch for your application, consider the vacuum range or value needed for the switch to actuate. Vacuum switches are available in switched, alternating or direct current voltage for use in a wide range of industries.
Our customer service team values and is committed to every customer. We serve clients small and large from virtually every manufacturing sector. We seek to understand each customer’s needs and challenges personally before offering high-value, dependable solutions.
- Regulate vacuum pressure, also known as negative pressure
- Opens or closes a connection when measured liquid or gas vacuum levels change from a specified value
- Available in electromechanical, solid-state or pneumatic construction
- Power options include switched, alternating or direct current voltage
- Optimum operating temperatures are between 40 and 150 degrees Fahrenheit